How It Works
- Stories must be limited to one page, or 500 words, whichever is longer.
- Use standard manuscript format: Times New Roman 12 point, double spaced.
- All writing must be original. We acquire one time electronic publication rights which revert back to writers upon publication.
- A response as to whether the submission has been accepted for the Anthology can be expected as soon as the 50 selections are completed.
- Some feedback on every submission will be provided. This might be limited to just a few comments, which we’d hope would be insightful.
- New writers are welcomed. All submissions are judged solely by the writing itself.
Evaluation Of Entries
- Entries will be evaluated by a Committee of published writers, professors and scholars. Suzy Woltmann serves as the Representative of the Committee.
- Suzy Woltmann is a writer and instructor of literature and writing at University of California, San Diego.
- Entrants are judged anonymously.
Additional honorable mentions will be given as merited. Credits to contributors will be provided in the publication - to include short bios to be later obtained from the authors.